Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nursery Update

So after the baby shower, lots of new stuff for the baby's room.

Here are some updated pics.....


It was an interesting debate how to put the letters around the mirror.  Do we do it so they are going clock wise? Then some look like they are backwards....  Do we make them all go forwards??  This is what we chose.  I think it looks pretty good!


Her bedding.  I LOVEEEEEE IT! Just waiting on the mobile, which should be arriving in the mail any day now :)

New lamp and changing table.  Attaching those things to a dresser isn't the easiest thing.  Good thing I have a very handy hubby :)

I should have taken some closet pics too.  She has tons of awesome clothes too and 7 pairs of shoes thanks to Grammy Smith!!! :)  She is taking after her mother already.

I also ventured into breast pump territory last night.  Took everything apart, put it together, sterilized what needed to be sterilized (i think).  I need to read those directions!!!!  This in turn led to me having a nightmare about pumping out loads of chunky milk and having my boobs bitten off while breast feeding.  (TMI I know, but whatever)

34 week appointment day!  I'll have updates afterwards......

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...