Friday, March 22, 2013

March Birchbox

I got my Birchbox finally! :)


It's true, I loved getting something in the mail.  So I opened it up and they include a card that talks about why they included what they did and a little synopsis of each thing.


I received:

 Benefit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray: It's an eye primer.
Evologie - Intensive Blemish Serum
Twistband - Headband
Whish - Shave Crave Shaving Cream: Blueberry scent, which I really love the smell
Madewell - Emery Board


 Here is what was in the brown little box:

I will definitely be using the emery board.  We have to bring one to hospital to file baby's nails, so now I'll have a really cute brand new one for her!  As soon as I start shaving my legs with some care again I will definitely use the shaving cream and the twistband is a shimmery silver, that will be coming to the hospital with me as well to hold my hair back.

Knock on wood, I don't really get blemishes anymore.  I had the WORST skin from 7th to 10th grade, so I like to think I used up my lot. I mean it was BAD!  I may see if my sister or mom want that and the eye primer.  I actually received some of that at Christmas and I'm not big on eye primer.  Maybe I should be!

All in all, yeah I'd say it was worth $10.  Full disclosure I already cancelled the membership though.  1 month was enough and I actually signed up for a different one this month.  It's more expensive, but it says you get full size makeup in the box.  You'll just have to wait and see what it is!

This weekend should be fun and busy.  I have my friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party on Saturday.  I'm actually REALLY looking forward to dressing up a little bit.  I don't think I'll know too many people there, but I'm pretty close with the bride and her sister, so it should be fun.

Then Sunday my mom and sister are coming down for Mani/Pedi's!!!! Needs no more explanation than that!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...