Monday, January 29, 2018

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this point and with Emma I had gained 15 lbs. I'd say I'm right about in range, however Doc says best case scenario I only gain 20 lbs total. (I laughed out loud when I heard this). We shall see what the next appt bring.
Stretch marks? Will never go away at this point
Sleep: Sleep is ok, but unfortunately it's getting worse. It's hard to stay comfortable all night and if I wake up for any reason I obviously have to pee.
Best moment this week: Take the kids outside to run around. It's been too cold and rainy/snowy and we are all getting cabin fever on the weekends.
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping on my back the most. 
Movement: Lots every day. Keep it coming :)
Food cravings: SWEETS! God help me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just lots of movement, heartburn comes around often, but my love of spicy food does not help.
Belly Button in or out? In-ish - it's hanging on by a thread these days, getting pretty flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: It depends on the hour, but I'd like to think Happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: Being able to tell everyone her name! Chris and I had a very hard time picking a name and then the other day I said a name and we both just looked at each other and said "I LOVE IT". So it's officially official.

Next appt. (Feb 13th) I have my glucose test. WISH ME LUCK! I'll also start appts every 2 weeks, which is kind of fun to look forward to because it means it's getting closer! - this is what I said when I was 25 weeks with Emma :)

I already had a glucose test once this pregnancy and passed. I'm hoping this one goes just a smooth. I just don't want to have to have anything extra to worry about these day.

We are currently on the lookout for an extra fridge/freezer. With Matthew, i had a very healthy milk supply and it got a little iffy at one point on where we could fit it all. I"m sure we'll find something that works and who knows, maybe this time I'll have no supply and it'll all be moot any way. 

I've gotten my first (you sure there's only one in there) comment. Let the good times roll!!!

Until Next time........

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...