February Cara Box Reveal


My box came yesterday!!!!!!!!!!


It was so much fun to receive the box and see what Tammy had picked out for me.  She has a blog at http://tammy-bostonmom.blogspot.com/. I thought maybe she was from Boston, but it turns out she just really loves Boston Terriers :)

We have been emailing back and forth all month getting to know each other.  I think she definitely picked up on the fact that I like shimmery/sparkly things :)  I got a great nail polish (which I have been trying to keep my nails done for when baby comes).  I two lip glosses, some candles, eye shadow that I'm in love with and her card was really really nice to read.

I definitely want to do the exchange again and I would highly recommend it to EVERYONE who wants to try it.  It is nice getting something in the mail just for you!  I may wait until after baby, because who knows how busy life is going to get, but this definitely won't be my last Cara Box Experience.
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh....Hello

If I knew then what I know now............

Current Happenings