Wednesday, February 6, 2013

30 Weeks!


DH took my pic before work today :)


How far along? 30 Weeks and 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: About 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  
Stretch marks? Oh Yeah Baby, but at least they are only on my stomach
Sleep: I've had better
Other symptoms: The dark line down my belly isn't getting any lighter.  Rib Pain and just being uncomfortable sometimes :)
Best moment this week:  Getting my Cara Box match.  I'll explain more later. Oh yeah, and the Glider came in!
Movement: Yes! Lots. 
Food cravings:  Smoothies, fruit, Cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not Really
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: I don't think so.
Belly Button in or out?  It is still in but getting A LOT flatter! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: Baby shower still. MEETING EMMA! 

Glucose Test Situation = You had to get below 135 to pass........ I got 135.  So yesterday I had my 3 hour test starting at 9am.  Again I chose the fruit punch and again, it wasn't that bad.

Had to get my blood drawn 4 times and since I hadn't eaten anything since dinner before (which was cereal) I have to admit I was getting a little light headed by the end.

I can say I do feel lucky that needles don't really bother me.  I could hear some ladies in there and they would be like "Don't tell me when you are doing it"....I watched the whole thing like a hawk, I find it a little fascinating.


Sooooo to occupy myself I decided to download a movie to watch that I can only assume DH wouldn't want to see... Can you guess what it was?





Magic Mike! - Although I was definitely entertained, I wouldn't put this on any oscar lists. 

I should be getting results back tomorrow.  I'd say wish me luck, but that didn't work last time, so I'll just wait and see.

Now I know this is getting to be a long post, but I also wanted to talk about CARA BOX!  I am a blog obsessed person. I love reading people's blogs and I came across this one....


I decided to give it a try for February.  I've already gotten an email from the person I'm sending to and I've sent my email to the person who is sending to me.  I can't wait to what comes of it and I'm hoping to make a couple new friends along the way.


Until Next time..........



No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...