Thursday, October 25, 2012

14 Weeks and 4 Days


How far along: 14 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2-5 lbs. I think
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity clothes because they are just more comfortable.  Still wearing regular shirts just as much though and regular sweatpants too.
Sleep: Good except my stupid cat has been waking me up at 3am for the past week.  I had a dream last night I had a 15 pound baby!!! HELP
Best moment this week: Having Dan and Amanda visit.  We had a great time and they are so much fun to hang out with. 
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: I crave to not eat Chicken still as it makes me want to throw up.  The protein portion of my meals in general haven't really excited me, but I love fruits and veggies.
Gender: I honestly have no idea.
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Wine, hot dogs, sushi, ITALIAN SUB, which I almost caved and got one the other day becuase it is one of those half say it's fine half dont, but I held myself back. we'll see if I can make it til April.
What I am looking forward to: Next Appointment and going to Stacie's baby shower this weekend to reveal to all my field hockey friends i'm pregnant!
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)
Internet Info:  

your baby's the size of a lemon!
At week 14, your baby is 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing.

He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!


How about some feedback?? Comments?? Questions?? Is this entertaining for anyone else but me? :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...