Wednesday, October 31, 2012

15 Weeks and 3 Days


How far along: 15 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: about 5 lbs. I think
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity clothes because they are just more comfortable.  Still wearing regular shirts just as much though and regular sweatpants too.
Sleep: Still having crazy dreams, but sleeping pretty good. Getting up more often to pee but not every night.
Best moment this week: Seeing Savannah :) We had dinner for my brother's 30th Birthday on Sunday and I just love that little princess to pieces! It was a very special visit. I also just got an invitation to Savannah's 1st BIRTHDAY! Where does the time go???? I can't wait to see how she is with her little cousin.
Movement: not yet, but I hear it can start any day now so waiting impatiently
Food cravings: Tea, which I have been having every morning.  I try not to have any other caffeine besides that though.  Cereal is also good, but I think it has a lot to do with the milk that I add to it.  I swear I drink 2 gallons of milk a week. I can't get enough of that stuff right now.
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: My Triple Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte that tastes so good on a cold morning!
What I am looking forward to: Next Appointment on Monday :) 
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)
Internet Info: While baby’s moving a ton on the inside, you might be moving a ton -- between the sheets. Now that you’re at 15 weeks, you’re probably feeling very high energy, and that means high libido, too. Your partner isn’t feeling nearly as frisky? That’s totally normal too. Let’s face it, the thought of baby being so close while you two are, um, doing the deed, can freak a guy out. Remind him that baby has no idea what’s going on -- and, as long as your OB hasn’t given you any activity restrictions -- sex won’t hurt baby or threaten your pregnancy. Of course, you might be dealing with some not-so-sexy pregnancy symptoms during week 15, like nosebleeds, stomach issues and swollen gums, so if you’re not feeling up to sex, it’s completely understandable.

your baby's the size of a navel orange!
The average fetus at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and his proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now out measure his arms.

Chris is away in Vegas this week for work, which was awful since we had the worst storm on RECORD! To be honest the storm wasn't that bad but being stuck in the house for 4 days by myself sucked! I was so happy to come into work today just to be around other people. It also made it hard to take a pic so I had to do it in two parts.  I am getting pretty lazy with these chalkboard drawings, hopefully I get motivated again one of these days.........




I also had my first baby dream where the baby had a gender. It was a girl :) We'll have to see if that is a sign of things to come.

I definitely have way more energy now and I have been staying up til about 10pm which is my usual bedtime before baby.  I am getting very anxious to find out the gender and have been considering going to a special sonogram place just to find out. I'll keep you posted, but I could just wait another 4 weeks and find out from the Dr. himself.  Will I have the willpower???? 

Oh yeah, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! No dressing up this year for the first time since I honestly can't even remember.  Chris took his priest costume to Vegas..............................that should be interesting.

There are 2 more houses on my street but neither of which is very close, wonder if I'll get any trick or treaters. I bought lots of candy so I don't know if I'm hoping they come and take it away or don't come so I can eat it more.

Last thought of the day............please please please let me start to get motivated to get to the GYM!!! It's going to start getting to cold to walk outside and I need need need to start doing it every day! 

Until Next time.....

Tracey :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...