11 Weeks and 1 Day




How far along: 11 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0 - 3 lbs. I think, but we'll find out at my appt. Thursday
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity jeans regularly even though I still fit in a few pair of my jeans.
Sleep: Not good last night. Starting to wonder how long I can sleep on my back and stomach.
Best moment this week: Buying a "baby friendly" car :)
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: Milk
Gender: Still leaning towards boy
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Sausage
What I am looking forward to: Baby bump and Appt. #2
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)

Internet Info: Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. She now weighs in at about .25 ounces.

You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.



1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh....Hello

If I knew then what I know now............

Current Happenings