Monday, October 1, 2012

11 Weeks and 1 Day




How far along: 11 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0 - 3 lbs. I think, but we'll find out at my appt. Thursday
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity jeans regularly even though I still fit in a few pair of my jeans.
Sleep: Not good last night. Starting to wonder how long I can sleep on my back and stomach.
Best moment this week: Buying a "baby friendly" car :)
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: Milk
Gender: Still leaning towards boy
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Sausage
What I am looking forward to: Baby bump and Appt. #2
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)

Internet Info: Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. She now weighs in at about .25 ounces.

You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

A. You can still eat sausage!

2. You can sleep on your back until it becomes uncomfortable. (I asked my doc the same question.)

D. You look great!

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...