Monday, October 8, 2012

12 Weeks and 2 Days

How far along? 12 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? As of last Thursday I have gained 2 pounds total
Maternity clothes?I pretty much stick to maternity pants these days, but can still squeeze into a couple of pairs.

Sleep? Good. Currently I am out cold by 9pm every night :)
Best moment last week? Seeing Baby on ultrasound which followed a not so good moment of not being able to find the heartbeat. All worked out though
Movement? Nada
Food cravings? Cereal (Trix, Fruit Loops) and Chicken makes me wanna puke this week. Don't know why..
Gender? No idea
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Nothing at the moment. Feeling very anxious to get this pregnancy timeline moving!
What I am looking forward to: Buying Baby Stuff, Decorating Nursery, Finding out Gender
your baby at 12 weeks

Most of her critical systems are fully formed!
She's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
She's now developing her reflexes -- if you poke her body, she'll likely move.
She's opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too.
Her brain is developing fast!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...