Monday, October 15, 2012

13 Weeks and 1 Day


How far along: 13 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2-5 lbs. I think
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity pants at all times now and maternity shirts mostly on the weekends when I want to show off my belly :) Just bought 2 work outfits as I have 2 meetings this week and my work pants probably don't button anymore. Haven't told my boss yet so we'll see if he just thinks I'm getting fat this week, hahaha.
Sleep: Good, but have weird dreams. I normally have to pee around 3 a.m., but that doesn't happen every night thank goodness.
Best moment this week: Hanging out with friends this past weekend and everyone being excited for Baby Moher :)
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: I don't crave anything in particular, but chicken makes me wanna puke, which I find really odd. I just don't think any form of chicken is appetizing right now.
Gender: I honestly have no idea.
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: I know I probably could have done it anyway, but I missed the Baltimore Half Marathon! I haven't been running, just walking and I'm hoping after baby comes, maybe daddy and baby can cheer me on next year :)
What I am looking forward to: Next Appointment
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)


Internet Info: Yay! It’s the last week of the first trimester and you did it. We’re not just talking about getting through those work meetings without falling asleep (or puking!), we’re talking about how you’ve completed one whole third of your pregnancy -- and the reputed toughest one at that. You’ve grown a fetus that has vocal cords, teeth and even fingerprints (wow!) and you probably kept this incredible news (mostly) secret while you constantly wished you could shout it from the rooftops -- or, at the very least, use it as an excuse for getting to work late. It’s about this time that many parents-to-be start spreading the word (to more people than just close family and friends) that there’s a baby on the way. But know that there are no hard and fast rules about when you should divulge your secret. It could be after your next prenatal doctor visit, once you start showing or at a big family event where everyone will be gathered. Or maybe everyone already knows! That’s totally your call. 
(everyone already knows hehe)


I am really going to try hard to get another pic done. The chalkboards take up more time then you would think, but maybe today after work I'll get really motivated..............maybe.

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...