Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Funny Things

As I mentioned I am obsessed with other blogs. I would like to give a shout out to http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com/ as that is where I got the chalkboard idea from.

I also saw this on there which made me laugh....


So then I started looking up other funny stuff and found this....


It's not as funny, but whatev....  

Personal funny experience which is also tiny bit gross and definitely TMI ( so stop reading if you don't wanna know)......................................


Yesterday I ate a whole bunch of popcorn and today my pee smells like butter! True Fact, I swear. Weird though :)

Anyway, I like to see how other people are progressing in their pregnancies and compare myself. Some people said they could feel the baby as early as 14 WEEKS! That's this week, so here's to crossing my fingers, I doubt it though.  Some people find out the gender at the 16 week appointment, that's coming up next....crossing my toes too!

Until next time :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...