Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 Weeks and 3 days



How far along: 10 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0 - 3 lbs. I think
Maternity clothes: My mom bought me some AWESOME outfits to wear. I now have 5 pairs of maternity pants (3 jeans, 1 work pant, 1 comfy pant) - I have worn the jeans already and I love them. I don't have to wear them every day, but I don't see myself straying for too many days after feeling how comfortable they are all day (especially after lunch)
Sleep: Good, but have weird dreams and have to pee in the middle of the night half the nights.
Best moment this week: Seeing a pic of Baby Ciotola (My friend Julie has the same due date as me!!!)
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: Right now = Pizza
Gender: Leaning a tiny bit towards boy
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: I missed having wine last night at book club.
What I am looking forward to: Baby bump because I saw my friend Val (due early April) and she had a tiny adorable little baby bump that I wanted to touch but refrained from doing so! 
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)

Internet Info: He or she is nearly an inch and a half long and the size of a prune, but not nearly as shriveled (even with all the time it spends in water). In fact, your baby is really taking a human shape now. Bones and cartilage are forming, and small indentations on the legs are developing into knees and ankles. The arms (complete with elbows) can flex already, but don't run to the store for a baseball bat just yet. Though your baby's arms are taking shape and getting stronger, each one is only about the size of this number 1. 

The tooth bud fairy is making her appearance this week, heralding the arrival of your baby's little choppers, which are forming under the gums. (Those pearly whites won't break through the gums until your baby is close to six months old). Other systems are go, too. Your baby's stomach is producing digestive juices, the kidneys are producing larger quantities of urine, and, if your baby's a boy, he's already producing testosterone (yikes!).

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...