Tuesday, September 11, 2012

8 Weeks and 2 days.

I believe I was counting 1 day ahead of what I was, so I'm going to try and fix that by counting the correct day.

 How far along? 8 Weeks, 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Probably 0 - 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I've been having CRAZY dreams/nightmares. I'm still pretty tired in the afternoon, but getting a little better I think.
Best moment this week: Telling more people :)
Have you told family and friends: Telling more and more people as the days pass. I'm planning on telling the rest of my family (aunts/uncles/gmom) on the 22nd. I'm scared it's going to get out on Facebook though, which I don't want, so I've been thinking about deactivating my account too.
Miss Anything? Being carefree :)
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing really, but still on salty stuff. I love mini dill pickles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not Really
Have you started to show yet: not yet, but I feel fat already
Gender prediction: Still have the girl feeling.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, but when I took a really long walk last night my fingers swelled to where I wouldn't have been able to get my ring off if I tried.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Relax, breathe, take one day at a time <-- Still sticking with this one!
Looking forward to: Telling more and more people.

I also want to start walking regularly. I keep telling myself I'm going to do it, but it doesn't always work out that well. We'll see!


I haven't gotten around to taking my 8 week pic, busy weekend and in-laws were in town. Maybe I'll have time tonight or tomorrow :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...