Monday, September 24, 2012

Field Hockey

I wouldn't say I have many "passions" in life, but if I had to choose one, I would say it was Field Hockey.

I've been playing since I was in 7th grade and still play all year round with Baltimore Field Hockey Association. That is until the little baby Moher decided to show up, which I'm very very thankful for.

Every year since I graduated high school I go home to play in the alumni field hockey game. I love it for so many reasons. I get to do the thing I love to do and I get to play with my best friends. It's the best of both worlds.

2011 Alumni Game


2010 Alumni Game

This year was my first year I missed playing in it, but I still went to watch. It was tough not being able to jump in and hit the ball around, but it was nice to think about next year I can bring my little one too! There are probably as many babies there these days as there are players.

This year I still would have been on the "young" team (Had to throw that out there) and I'm hoping next year I can squeeze 1 more year out of it. We'll see, but until next May, hockey has to take a backseat to the baby oven I've become.

:)

Tracey

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...