Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Dr. Appt

Here you are little one!

The doctor asked me how far along I though I was and I said 7 weeks and 3 days. I measured to be 7 weeks and 3 days! :)

Heartbeat was 159 bpm. At first when I heard it I said, "Is that my heartbeat?" and the doctor said, "If it is, we have problems". I couldn't believe I was hearing my baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was AMAZING! Chris was there too and I am so happy we got to experience it together!

I also asked if there was just one in there and she said "I only see one, but I can fish around for another one if you want." Needless to say I LOVE my doctor's office and everyone that works there. I hope these feelings stay for  the whole pregnancy.

We asked her lots of questions, but of course I thought of a few after we left like:

  • When should I stop sleeping on my stomach?
  • When will my clothes stop fitting?
  • I can drink coffee, right???
Anyway, next appointment is set for October 4th and I should just be finishing up trimester #1!

Thank you God for letting me hear my baby's heartbeat today. I am forever in your debt. 

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...