Friday, September 7, 2012

Chris and I

Enough about me right?

This is Chris AKA Baby's Daddy AKA Love of my life


We met when I was a freshman in college and he was a sophomore. Fast forward 8 years and he asked me to marry him. 20 months after wedded bliss we made a baby :)

I chose this specific picture because it was taken at our Annual Smith Family Reunion in Ocean City, MD. It's also where I suspect little peanut was conceived. That's all the detail I'll give of that though.

I'm very excited to see him as a father. He's so fun to watch with his nephew's and niece. He very gentle and kind and he's so smart any kid is going to be lucky to have him in his life.




No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...