Tuesday, September 4, 2012

7 Weeks and 3 Days


How far along? 7 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Probably 0 - 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I love sleep and will sleep any time I am given the opportunity!
Best moment this week: Telling Mom and Pop Moher and the rest of the Moher Family
Have you told family and friends: Told immediate family and some friends. Waiting for ultrasound to tell more people.
Miss Anything? I miss everything I can't eat right now.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Salty Stuff and last week I couldn't get enough Chicken Nuggets, haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I get really excited I feel sick, but no puking yet.
Have you started to show yet: not yet, but I feel fat already
Gender prediction: Right now I think it's going to be a girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody :)
Weekly Wisdom: Relax, breathe, take one day at a time <-- Still sticking with this one!
Looking forward to: Dr. Appt. TOMORROW! :)

I just took my 7 week picture yesterday. Baby is the size of a Blueberry. I'll try to add it soon, even though no one is reading this yet but me :)

...........5 days later here it is

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...