Thursday, February 21, 2013

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 Weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: lets just say 30+ lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes Please, they are even getting a little tight....
Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES
Sleep: Last night was a great night sleep. I stayed up a little bit later, so maybe I'll try that in the future.
Best moment this week: Having some girlfriends have a surprise little shower for me and Julie :) We had cakes and cookies and tea. I loved it.  
Miss Anything? Hot Baths, Wine, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: More like food aversions.  It's kind of hard to find something I really want to eat right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN,  rib pain from time to time, tired, moody, shortness of breath
Belly Button in or out? I'll go with flat.  Looks like it may be popping out one of these days.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but if I'm in a hot room, or just get hot, it gets pretty tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I did freak out at some construction guys yesterday. Totally my fault and I apologized.
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and telling her how much I love her in person.

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...