Tuesday, February 12, 2013

31 Weeks


Here is the NURSERY!  DH picked out the mirror and it is a perfect fit!  Now we just need a baby to put in it.  And a few other things like sheets, clothes, diapers, etc. :)

I just got home this morning from my LAST WORK TRIP BEFORE BABY....YAY!  Couldn't have come soon enough as we got done our meeting and to the hotel about 930pm and I was up pretty much all night with the worst heart burn of my life.  It just keeps surpassing how bad it can get with this heartburn....At about 230am I almost called down to the front desk to ask for some milk.  It was my own fault i didn't have any tums on me at the time.  I had to wake up at 5am to catch my flight home and honestly I didn't even care, because I wasn't sleeping.  Good thing that came out of it was falling asleep on the plane because I was so tired, so it made the trip fast and as people were boarding I was just staring at my stomach as someone decided to do summersaults all morning in there.  I got home about 915 this morning and slept until noon.  My boss wasn't even upset when I told him I was going to do that....I wasn't the most chipper when we were driving to the airport this morning. It's 4pm now and I feel much better, although I have this really bad feeling that the heartburn may make a return later.

Now back to the regular updates...

How far along? 31 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: 32 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes Please, they are even getting a little tight....
Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES
Sleep: I miss you oh so much.  I'm sorry for whatever I did. Please come back to me.
Best moment this week: Going to my friend Nicole's baby shower. It was a great day with some really fun girls.  Also making an appointment for next week to have an ultrasound and measure baby....I'll keep you posted.
Miss Anything? Hot Baths, Wine, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: I feel like she moves more than she doesn't these days, which I love, but it still feels weird when the big movements come
Food cravings: Cereal. Cold crunchy stuff. Milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nice dark line down my belly, rib pain from time to time, tired, moody, heart burn, oh yeah and she has started taking up lung space so I get lightheaded from time to time. I love her though, so I'm not mad :)O
Belly Button in or out? I'll go with flat.  Looks like it may be popping out one of these days.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but if I'm in a hot room, or just get hot, it gets pretty tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but not afraid to share my discomfort with good ole DH.
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and telling her how much I love her in person.

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...