Monday, March 11, 2013

35 Weeks

Don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, although I wouldn't be upset if labor did start at any moment........just sayin.

Chris and I went on a nice walk yesterday.  The 64 degree weather made it pretty easy.  I'm hoping we can take advantage again today.  I'm not getting much sleep, but I'm not feeling too run down either, so I guess it's ok.  I get up about 3 times a night to pee. I wake up probably 4-5 times a night.  When I look at the clock, I normally see 12:00am, 2:30am, 4:00am most of the times.

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: About 40 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES
Sleep: EH
Best moment this week: Taking 2 naps on Sunday
Miss Anything? Hot Baths, Wine, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Salted Caramel Pie!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not unless you count lots of braxton hicks and the fact she has dropped very low.
Symptoms: who knows, same as labor signs.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it gets pretty tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, but that does mean I am in a good mood sometimes too. I just think my patience is running thin these days and it's easy to get me upset (truth be told)
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and telling her how much I love her in person.

I also sat in Emma's room the other night and read her almost every book she received from her baby shower.  My favorite one so far is about a kiss in the palm of your hand.  I forget what it's called, but it is a very cute story.

Everything is ready to go.  I even have a list to tell Chris if I go into labor at work for things for him to bring.  I don't think i'll be needing it for a few weeks, but I can always hope.

Until Next time...

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...