Thursday, March 7, 2013

Interesting Thoughts

So I guess I should do my 34 week update really quick....

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: If I'm being honest, about 40 lbs. I think I forget where I started, hahaha.
Maternity clothes? Yes Please, they are even getting a little tight....
Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES
Sleep: Pretty good most nights this week, although last night was another toss and turn kind of night.
Best moment this week: BABY SHOWER!
Miss Anything? Hot Baths, Wine, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: I was craving Spaghetti with Meat Sauce last night. We made it and it was DELICIOUS!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not unless you count lots of braxton hicks and the fact she has dropped very low.
Symptoms: who knows, same as labor signs.
Belly Button in or out? I'll go with flat. Looks like it may be popping out one of these days.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but if I'm in a hot room, or just get hot, it gets pretty tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and telling her how much I love her in person.

Now that that is done, as I was saying, I was laying in bed the other night and it dawned on me.  I'm laying in bed at 5:30 am and I can just lay there is silence and not move, even though I wish I was sleeping.  Why am I wishing this baby girl out so bad?  I think I need to enjoy my last few weeks of peace and quiet.  I need to enjoy the freedom of leaving the house any second of the day that I want and going anywhere I want.

Officially that is my new mantra, unfortunately I thought of this at week 34, hahaha!  So tonight I have dinner plans with Lindsay K. :)  Excited for that.  This weekend I'm going to try and get Chris to go out and maybe I'll tag along or maybe I'll just go pick him up later.  We need to enjoy these days!!!!  The house is cleaned, her room is ready,  bath stuff is all together ready for her to enjoy (after Grammy Smith shows me how to bathe someone) hahaha!

I have everything set up (Pack n Play, Stroller, Crib, Swing, Bouncy Chair), Books are organized and ready to read (I actually read one yesterday as I sat in the glider daydreaming).  Clothes are washed, blankets are washed and ready for swaddling.  Breast Pump stuff is sterilized! Hospital Bag is packed (over packed).  Second car seat base is in the mail. It's time to relax. Time to enjoy the quiet and snuggle with William and DH, because soon enough, William will be thrown to the wayside, hahaha! Poor William!

Chris and I also just went to Let's Dish, so freezer has about 20 meals in it, ready to make after baby comes.  Some sound DELISH, there are a few though that should be interesting.  Let's just say 1 involves maple syrup and mayo - I'll try and review each one, but no promises.  We did it once before and I'm pretty sure I liked them all!

Anyway,  that's all for now!




No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...