Thursday, March 21, 2013

A breakfast you should try....

So during this pregnancy I've pretty much been on a cereal kick.  More specifically a sugary, kid cereal kick like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms....things like that.

HOWEVER! I have discovered this DELICIOUS breakfast that hopefully is a little bit better for me.

Chris and I are big coupon people.  Saturday mornings are really enjoyable as I cut coupons while Chris reads the paper, than we normally go shopping.  It's kind of fun in a nerdy kind of way :) which i'm ok with!

Anyway, I found a coupon for:


So I decided to give it a try and it was one of the best decisions I have made, as it tastes amazing.

I normally make the 1/2 cup portion mixed with 1 cup of 2% milk and throw it in the microwave for 2 - 3 minutes.  I then add in cut up strawberries and about a tablespoonful of light brown sugar.  I've never added brown sugar to a meal and just ate it. It's normally always part of a recipe, but let me tell you, it tastes so good I actually look forward to eating breakfast in the mornings.  

So, you should try it if you are looking to spice up your breakfast palette.  It's fast, easy and delicious.

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...