A breakfast you should try....

So during this pregnancy I've pretty much been on a cereal kick.  More specifically a sugary, kid cereal kick like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms....things like that.

HOWEVER! I have discovered this DELICIOUS breakfast that hopefully is a little bit better for me.

Chris and I are big coupon people.  Saturday mornings are really enjoyable as I cut coupons while Chris reads the paper, than we normally go shopping.  It's kind of fun in a nerdy kind of way :) which i'm ok with!

Anyway, I found a coupon for:


So I decided to give it a try and it was one of the best decisions I have made, as it tastes amazing.

I normally make the 1/2 cup portion mixed with 1 cup of 2% milk and throw it in the microwave for 2 - 3 minutes.  I then add in cut up strawberries and about a tablespoonful of light brown sugar.  I've never added brown sugar to a meal and just ate it. It's normally always part of a recipe, but let me tell you, it tastes so good I actually look forward to eating breakfast in the mornings.  

So, you should try it if you are looking to spice up your breakfast palette.  It's fast, easy and delicious.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh....Hello

If I knew then what I know now............

Current Happenings