Wednesday, March 20, 2013

36 week appointment

How far along? 35 - 36 Weeks, depending on if you ask me or the doctor
Total weight gain: 43 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES
Sleep: We started using a humidifier and have had 2 wonderful nights sleep in a row.  Not sure if it is coincidence or what, but we'll keep using it.
Best moment this week: My appointment
Miss Anything? Wine, beer, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Anything bad for me
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Just braxton hicks from time to time
Symptoms: who knows, same as labor signs.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring off, wedding ring on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, but that does mean I am in a good mood sometimes too. I just think my patience is running thin these days and it's easy to get me upset (truth be told)
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and telling her how much I love her in person.

So, I had my strep B group test thing today.  Wasn't bad.  Doctor said baby is measuring over 7 lbs. now.  As we drive home DH asks, "isn't your back hurting?"  I would like to point out how great I must be, because he doesn't KNOW MY BACK HURTS ALL THE TIME! 

Anyway, I'll be getting another growth scan next week to get a more accurate view of her size.  Also got my first internal today.  Doctor said my cervix was still long and closed, but it was thinning.  Who knows what that means.  It means it ain't happening any time soon.

I'm over it and I told the doctor I was miserable.  At least she smiled at me and said it was normal. 


Whatever!  here is a pic of me last week I think.  It is so funny how fast feelings change.  A few days ago I'm fighting a c-section. Today i'm like, I'll take one tomorrow if you're offering!  Unfortunately no one is.

No I don't need words of encouragement either, IT DOESN'T HELP!  

1 more month.  1 more month.  

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...