Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birchbox

I sure am blogging a lot these days.  You would think I should be working more and not be so distracted........you would think.

So I did the whole Carabox Exchange thing from Wifessionals and I really liked it.  It was nice getting to know people and getting mail.  It's something I think I may do again, but it's kind of pressure filled.  You want to make sure you get something that the person you don't know likes.

So this month I am doing BIRCHBOX! I love makeup and it's kind of a magazine subscription type thing, but with different makeup samples. Well not just makeup, it can include lotions, perfumes, makeup, etc.

If you want to try it, feel free to click through using my referral....  https://www.birchbox.com?raf=dtf4g

It's only $10 a month, which is cheaper than the $15 I spent on the Carabox and no pressure.  You fill out a little style guide and we'll see.

I'll be sure to show you what I got as soon as it comes in.  Again though, who doesn't love getting actual mail?  I know I do!



*33 Days and Counting until Little M&M makes her appearance into the world.*  

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...