Wednesday, March 27, 2013

36 Weeks and 4 days

How far along? 36 Weeks, 4 days going back to the doctor date.
Total weight gain: 46 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES
Sleep: Last night was awful.  Having lots of dreams, bathroom breaks every 2 hours.
Best moment this week: My friend LIndsay's bridal shower/bachelorette party was pretty fun



That is me and Felicia, Lindsay's friend who is also preggo, about 3.5 months I think. I was the first one to bail, but it was still a great time with some fun girls. We also had dinner at our friend's house last night with about 9 of us. We did a potluck (sweatpants dinner) - sweatpants was my idea, haha. Here is a pic I got from that night: (love my hubs)

Miss Anything? Wine, beer, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Anything bad for me
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Just braxton hicks from time to time
Symptoms: who knows, same as labor signs.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? Off, it's just more comfortable
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, but that does mean I am in a good mood sometimes too. I just think my patience is running thin these days and it's easy to get me upset (truth be told)
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and telling her how much I love her in person.

So I had another appointment today. Had another growth scan.  She actually went down to the 86th percentile instead of the 97th.  I'm happy.  This means that a c-section is not inevitable, but it also means I could go to/passed 40 weeks!  I really had my mind set on the 15th, but now I have to change those plans...it ain't easy.  I am super super happy about the no c-section part, I just want to meet her already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. gave me another internal and she said I am dilated to about her fingertip.  I would assume that is 1 cm at least, but she didn't specify, so I doubt it.  At least it is something, right?? More walks and more ball bouncing is in my future.  Praying to the labor fairies that she comes sooner rather than later. We'll just have to wait and see. 

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...