Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cravings?

In honor of my lunch today, that I agree might have been odd, I decided to let you know a few things that have been DELICIOUS to me, but maybe not to "normal".

1. Today's lunch = Pasta Salad eaten with Scoops Tortilla Chips

2. Pit Beef and coleslaw sandwich

3. Lucky Charms and Captain Crunch mixed together.

4. Double Decker Sandwich of Peanut and Jelly and Peanut Butter and Fluff

5. Pickles and Chocolate milk - I've always loved that though.

6. Milk with anything, pizza, pasta, meat, veggies (LOVE MILK)

I think there are a few more oddities, but that is all my mind can remember right now.

:)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...