In honor of my lunch today, that I agree might have been odd, I decided to let you know a few things that have been DELICIOUS to me, but maybe not to "normal".
1. Today's lunch = Pasta Salad eaten with Scoops Tortilla Chips
2. Pit Beef and coleslaw sandwich
3. Lucky Charms and Captain Crunch mixed together.
4. Double Decker Sandwich of Peanut and Jelly and Peanut Butter and Fluff
5. Pickles and Chocolate milk - I've always loved that though.
6. Milk with anything, pizza, pasta, meat, veggies (LOVE MILK)
I think there are a few more oddities, but that is all my mind can remember right now.
How far along: 23 weeks 4 days Total weight gain/loss: ~ 12 lbs - YIKES! Sleep: Sleep is actually going pretty well. Kids are sleeping throu...
Well Hello!! Long time no talk? Surprise, Baby #3 on the way and I'm already 4 months along. For some reason we didn't share the...
How far along: 19 weeks 3 days Total weight gain/loss: ~ 7 lbs - the Cookie Exchange I went to yesterday did not help! Maternity clothes: La...
So here I am, it's 1:45pm and I'm sitting on my unmade bed finally writing a blog post after two months! Have I ever gone this lon...