Wednesday, January 30, 2013

75 Days Left!

Here are some belly pics from week 29!!! Trying to get better at posting them :)



William was feeling a little left out of the blog so we wanted to join too! 

I do love being pregnant, I love my belly, but it is easy to complain about the aches and pains (physically and emotionally) that come along with it.

I think the hardest part of pregnancy for me is the waiting.  I am NOT  a patient person and I'm pretty sure I even said that before in an earlier post.  It's not that I don't want to be pregnant anymore, I just wanna meet her!!!! :) 

So glucose test is scheduled for Tuesday.  I'm over the dramatics and I'm sure it will be fine.  At least I'll have the rest of the day off!  Her ottoman arrived finally and now we are just waiting on the actual glider.  They say it should be in this weekend, but we'll see.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...