Monday, January 21, 2013

Good Times

Soooo, the party went great!  We had probably around 40 people show up! Band was awesome, food was plentiful and from what I could tell, everyone had enough to drink.

I will say playing hostess is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE THINGS, but it ain't as easy as it used to be and it can be tiring!  By 1:30 am I magically transformed from "Nice Tracey" to "OK IT"S BEDTIME Tracey".  Hopefully no one held it against me, but at least the keg was kicked at that point and most people had gone home anyway.

I was soo happy to see some of my friends from far away. Shout outs to Whitey, Toro, the Elwells and the Mitmans :) So happy they could all make it. It was also nice to see some friends that I haven't had a chance to hang out with for a while (HELLO SOFTBALL TEAM)  It was nice to have such a mix of friends and see everyone get along so well together.

Since I am off facebook now (longggggggggggggg story) I don't have many pics, because I didn't take any, but here is one with my BFF Lindsay.


The band was in the garage, so that is why you see the unpainted walls.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I was even extra excited our new neighbors came over that just moved in across the street!

This may have been our last "house party" until baby comes, but I'm sure DH will find a way to squeeze in a couple more late nights :)

Until next time....

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...