Monday, January 28, 2013

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 Weeks and 1 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  
Stretch marks? Emma is still hitting them out of the park!
Sleep: Hit or Miss still, but overall I would say not too bad.
Other symptoms: The dark line down my belly isn't getting any lighter.  Rib Pain and just being uncomfortable sometimes :)
Best moment this week:  28 Week Appt. - Update on that below and also seeing Dan and Amanda's new house. It is awesome and it is very cool to think about how they designed pretty much everything from scratch. I loved it.
Movement: Yes! Lots. 
Food cravings:  Smoothies, fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not Really
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: I don't think so.
Belly Button in or out?  It is still in but getting A LOT flatter! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery more ready, need the glider and to hang shelves, baby shower still. MEETING EMMA! - Still the same


So,  last week was glucose test on Thursday (pray for me).  I got the fruit punch and had it in the fridge until ready to drink.  Honestly, it really wasn't that bad. I don't know what these people freak out about with the taste. I mean, it isn't something I would order, but it didn't make me want to gag at all.  So I tried to eat smart the day before and morning of.  I just had an eggwhite and cheese bagel for breakfast and fig newtons three hours before. They say to have toast and jelly, but I was not in my house, so that was the best I could do.  They took the test and it seems it is just a waiting game now.

28 week appt. was also on Thursday.  I was much happier with my weight gain than the last 2 weeks.  Now starts appointments every 2 weeks, so I have one for next Friday.  As she measured my belly she says, as they all have, "she's measuring pretty big".  I just laugh now. (in my head) So next week we are going to do an ultrasound, I think, to see just how big she is.  I'll keep you posted. Other than that the appt. was pretty regular. I asked about the pains.  Dr. said they might be contractions, but there is no way to know for sure and as long as they subside there is nothing to worry about.

CONTRACTIONS!!! ALREADY???!?!?!?1 I'M NOT READY FOR THAT! 

Thursday to Friday I had my second to last work trip to New Hampshire.  The flight back was probably the most uncomfortable I have ever been.  When you sit down and the baby is not situated correctly normally you just get up and walk around until she moves, but when you are on a flight and you can't move you pretty much just have to breathe through it.  NOT FUN! 1 more trip to go on 2/11, then it's smooth sailing til April!!!! :)

OH yeah, Chris and I also went to Restaurant Week in Baltimore City. We went to B&O Brasserie. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. http://www.bandorestaurant.com/  We both oredered from the restaurant week menu and everything tasted amazing! I definitely want to go back.  The atmosphere was really nice too.

Until next time............

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...