Monday, January 14, 2013

A little bit about me



I am probably one of the most impatient people I know. Especially at work! I have very high expectations from people I work with and I don't know if it is because I feel as a young woman I need to be at the top of my game most days and impress all the time or just because I am who I am.

I'm not so great in personal life either (which argues the I am who I am option), if I'm in the car with you and you make a wrong turn, you better watch out. (this is not something I'm proud of). My husband can attest to this.

Lateness is also one of my BIGGEST pet peeves! My friends have resorted to lying to me when lateness is an issue. I've officially decided I'm going to be the first person to not let my child make me late EVER! (I'm sure all the parents out there are laughing at me as they read this)

I'm uptight too, but not all the time.

This isn't a self-bashing session, personally I think I'm pretty awesome. I may be far from perfect, but pretty close to awesome none the less. :) I have my parents to thank for that. It was nice growing up with good self-esteem and it's not too bad to have around in my late twenties too. I hope I can give my children good self-esteem, as far as I can tell, it makes life a little easier.

I need to work on my patience and my uptightness.  I need to go with the flow a little more and be happier at work.  I don't know how my life could be much better than it is now.  I have a WONDERFUL life :)  As I read my favorite blogs this morning, one of them had the picture I posted in this blog on theirs and I stole it.  I may fail miserably at being patient and letting things go A LOT, but at least I'm working on it most days.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...