Tuesday, January 22, 2013

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks and 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 20 - 25 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  
Stretch marks? In the words of another blogger I would like to call them homeruns that Emma is hitting. Let's just say she is having a good game this week!
Sleep: Last night I slept pretty good. It's hit or miss.
Other symptoms: The dark line down my belly isn't getting any lighter.  I'm sick today. I was starting to feel sick yesterday and today it is worse.  If I don't feel better by tomorrow I'm taking a sick day from work. DH took good care of me last night filling me with orange juice (and ice cream) :)  Also last night I had my first experience with very sharp pains in my stomach.  After frantically looking at other blogs and online I unfortunately realized it is way too common to be concerned about.  Growing pains? Braxton Hicks? People say different things, but they aren't there this morning which is good.  I'll have to ask my Dr. about it on Thursday.
Best moment this week:  Even though I was DEAD TIRED afterwards, we had a party (as stated in my last blog) and it was a lot of fun. I also had an impromptu dinner with my mom and sister and that was a lot of fun as well. We laughed pretty much the whole time :)
Movement: Yes! Lots. 
Food cravings:  Smoothies, fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Can gross baby stories count? I'm reading this book "Confessions of a  Scary Mommy" and some things I wish I would skip over, but it is a funny book.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: I don't think so.
Belly Button in or out?  It is still in but getting A LOT flatter! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery more ready, need the glider and to hang shelves, baby shower still. MEETING EMMA!

Here is a pic from my friend Gino's 30th Birthday Party.  All the ladies got together. We have the three preggos in the back. I love my Baltimore Friends!


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...