Tuesday, January 15, 2013

27 Weeks!!!

How far along? 27 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: 20 - 25 lbs. (we'll see)
Maternity clothes? Yes Please. 
Stretch marks? Today I noticed them creeping up on my lower belly.  I've been a pretty religious lotioner so I guess I'll go with genetics are to blame :)
Sleep: Don't get me started. I need to find the right pillow to body ratio!
Best moment this week: Having my family down for dinner on Saturday!!!!!!
Miss Anything? Long sweaty runs - I say that now, but we'll see how quickly I get back into it. hahaha
Movement: Lots every day. Keep it coming :) 
Food cravings: Cereal and fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nice dark line down my belly, tired.
Belly Button in or out? It's getting flat, VERY FLAT
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm a little happier these days. 
Looking forward to: Glucose Test, just means another thing done!  and Emma's Glider to come in. and the baby shower :) Still have several weeks before that one, but it doesn't mean i'm not looking forward to it already :) - the same.


Very happy that all maternity leave and post leave things have been taken care of at work.  I must say, even though it can be frustrating they have been very accommodating with what I need to feel comfortable pre and post baby.  I can't say I'm not counting down the days to maternity leave already and excited to only have to come back part-time.  I hope it works out and I hope Chris and I can find a childcare facility that makes us both happy. 

Saturday is the big house warming party.  I have been feeling very very anxious about it, but my goal is to just relax. Why would it not be a great time when i'll be surrounded by friends who are bringing me delicious foods to eat??  

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...