Wednesday, January 9, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: 20 - 25 lbs. (we'll see)
Maternity clothes? Yes Please. 
Stretch marks? A few, but I'm feeling pretty good on that front.
Sleep: eh.  I actually slept great on the road last night, wondering if it was the firmer matterss.
Best moment this week: pushing on my tummy and having Emma kick back :)
Miss Anything? Long sweaty runs - I say that now, but we'll see how quickly I get back into it. hahaha
Movement: Lots every day. Keep it coming :)
Food cravings: Cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nice dark line down my belly, tired, moody, but feeling good today!
Belly Button in or out? It's getting flat, VERY FLAT
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: It depends on the hour, but I'd like to think Happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: Glucose Test, just means another thing done!  and Emma's Glider to come in. and the baby shower :) Still have several weeks before that one, but it doesn't mean i'm not looking forward to it already :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...