Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random Things Contributing to my Good Mood

38 Days until Baby Shower - Excited to celebrate Emma's Upcoming Arrival with people I love!

82 Days Left til we meet EMMA

My DH has been "forcing" orange juice down my throat for the past 48 hours and, fingers crossed, this sickness may just not get any worse!

Went to bed last night at 7:30 pm and probably had one of the best nights of sleep in weeks. It did include getting up once or twice, but I still got like 8 to 9 hours of sleep!

I love coming into work before everyone and having my peaceful cup of delicious caramel vanilla coffee and getting more done in the first 1.5 hours than any other hour of work for the rest of the day and being able to check all my favorite blogs for updates.

I ALMOST FORGOT! - I officially noticed I am on someone else's blog update! This may sound stupid, but YAY FOR ME! Someone who has a blog, likes mine too!

I am happy to find other blogs where people's belly's are just as big as mine at the same exact gestational stage. You wonder if you are the biggest person in the world, but apparently I am not the 8th wonder of the world, I may just be normal.

I love the time right before I fall asleep that I think about what it will be like to have M&M here, hoping it'll seep into my dreams and I'll dream about her too! (it worked last night)

I love that being pregnant gives my corniness somewhat of a "pass" :)

That's it.......... :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...