Thursday, December 6, 2012

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs+
Maternity clothes? You know it.
Stretch marks? A few :( Working on keeping it that way
Sleep: Sleeping has been hit or miss. Last night I woke up at 2:30am, but I'm sure the work travel doesn't help my sleeping schedule either.
Best moment this week: PUTTING TOGETHER BABY CRIB with Chris (pics to follow at some point)
Miss Anything? A glass of wine, a nice cold beer, hot steaming bath, LAYING ON MY STOMACH AND MY BACK
Movement: She has her days of moving a lot, and her days of barely a peep.  I like the moving a lot times and hope they come more often!
Food cravings: Milk and spicy stuff
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, BUT heartburn has reared it's ugly head and likes to make itself known at all times.  The spicy stuff I eat probably doesn't help either.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, hopefully not too much.  It's hard not to get self-concious about that
Gender: Girl :) CAN'T WAIT TO SCREAM HER NAME FROM THE ROOFTOPS
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now....
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy most of the time. Always happy when daydreaming about baby girl.
Looking forward to: Christmas and more nursery decorations and feeling baby kick on the outside and Anatomy Scan #2 - I love every chance I get to see baby girl.

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...