Monday, December 10, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs+
Maternity clothes? You know it.
Stretch marks? A few :( Working on keeping it that way
Sleep: Sleep has been awful this week for the most part.  I can not get comfortable and I can not stay asleep.  Last night was my first good night of sleep in a while. Crossing my fingers it lasts for a few days.
Best moment this week: Went to Christmas party at friend's house.  Stayed out til Midnight which I thought was a success to be a the "good sport" for DH!

Miss Anything? A glass of wine, a nice cold beer - that would have been nice at the party, but having my 2 girlfriends (2 lovely ladies next to me in above pic) being preggo and no drinking helped A LOT!, hot steaming bath, LAYING ON MY STOMACH AND MY BACK
Movement: Definitely feeling her more and more.  I feel as though I felt the slightest outside tummy kick the other day, but when I tried to get Chris to feel it she stopped. 
Food cravings: STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES! I can't get enough of those things. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still dealing with the heartburn. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, hopefully not too much.  It's hard not to get self-concious about that
Gender: Girl :) CAN'T WAIT TO SCREAM HER NAME FROM THE ROOFTOPS
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now....
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy most of the time. Always happy when daydreaming about baby girl.
Looking forward to: Christmas and more nursery decorations and feeling baby kick on the outside and Anatomy Scan #2 - I love every chance I get to see baby girl.

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...