Monday, December 17, 2012

23 Weeks

You may be wondering, where did week 22 go?  Well, I've made an executive decision.  Baby is measuring ahead. 2 scans have told me that, so I'm giving myself the week.  YAY!  Only 17 more to go :)

How far along? 23 Weeks and 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs+
Maternity clothes? You know it.
Stretch marks? A few :( Working on keeping it that way
Sleep: Last night, sleep was good (woke up 3 times, but that is a good night for me these days).  I just can't seem to get comfortable. I always wake up on my back which FREAKS ME OUT! Maybe that's why i'm waking up and the dreams i'm having are the craziest dreams I've ever had in my life and if you know me, that is saying a lot.
Best moment this week: Savannah Lee's 1st birthday party.  Got to see family and little princess open her presents.  She was sick though so no cake yet :(  Also got to see Brook and her ever so slightly growing baby bump #2! That's right ladies and gents, the baby boom has hit the Smith clan.  We're poppin them out left and right and i'm lovin every minute of it.  Hoping for another nephew (I have 3 already on the Moher side), but want another one :)
Miss Anything? I would say alcohol, but we had my work Christmas party last night so I had some champagne and a sip of red and a sip of white and a sip of dessert wine. OOPS!  I loved it though :) I miss field hockey. Indoor is starting soon and I wish I could play. I am not going to be able to move for a WEEK once I get back to that.
Movement: Feel movement all the time.  Christ felt 1 little kick so far, but hoping that increases.  She moves the most during the day when i'm at work, so it makes it tough.  Maybe over the holiday weekend he'll get more chances. 
Food cravings: Lunch meat!  I broke down and microwaved some, then cooled it off int he freezer, doesn't sound that great, but it really hit the spot yesterday for lunch. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Apperently when 1 year olds throw up it makes me wanna puke, hahaha. but I didn't. Poor little girl sick on her birthday.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely and it's nice to know people know i'm preggo and not just extra wide :)
Gender: Girl :) CAN'T WAIT TO SCREAM HER NAME FROM THE ROOFTOPS
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now....it's getting scary
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy most of the time. Always happy when daydreaming about baby girl.
Looking forward to: Christmas and more nursery decorations!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...