Friday, December 28, 2012

Happier Day

Definitely a brighter better day today.  Figuratively and actually.

When people say when the baby starts to move and it just gets more and more they really mean it.  I'm not sure she ever stopped moving yesterday.  She was still going at 9:30pm when I went to bed and 2am when I woke up to pee and so forth.  However she normally moves at lunch everyday and today I hadn't felt her, so I decided to try a trick and put my headphones to my stomach to see if she could hear.

It's safe to say I think she could or else it was really ironic timing.

She was probably like "Mom, I'm trying to sleep", Yeah? Sing it to the choir sister! :)

Love my little M&M so much already.

:)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...