Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moody Day

Why I'm posting a pic on a day that I feel like a FAT WHALE is beyond me, but I'm doing it anyway.  I feel as though I'm falling behind on my pics and maybe "catching up" will make me feel better? I feel like I have a million things to do which include starting an exercise regime.  Better late than never?

Whatever....here I am


My sister in law, Kim, gave me 2 cute maternity sweaters that I love. I am wearing one here but decided to move it to the side just so you could get the full view of the monstrosity that is my belly.  I made my coworker take this pic, lol. At least I can laugh at myself.

Obviously everyone says "oh you look great", but would anyone really go up to a pregnant person they know and say "wow you look awful".  I've already had one stranger tell me I'm big and that was like 4 WEEKS AGO!

Dr. today said "don't worry you'll stop feeling fat soon and start feeling pregnant because you'll start to look pregnant"  DO I NOT LOOK PREGNANT TODAY?

I HATE TODAY!  :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...