Thursday, December 27, 2012

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: 23 lbs. :(  momma was not happy when she got off the scale today.  I blame Thanksgiving and Christmas and Mexico!  Needless to say Chris and I are going to the gym after work today.
Maternity clothes? Yes Please.
Stretch marks? A few, but I'm feeling pretty good on that front.
Sleep: Eh.  The 2 am pee wakeup call is getting old.
Best moment this week: Hearing heartbeat at my 24 week appointment that everything is still looking good & going smoothly! and sharing the name with everyone. EMMA JEAN MOHER!
Miss Anything? Wine.  I got some cute wine glasses for Christmas so it will be nice to bust those out when baby is here.
Movement: Lots - I love that I can actually see her move from the outside now.
Food cravings: Everything and Anything at the moment.  Apperently I'm going to have to work on that.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nice dark line down my belly, rib pain from time to time, tired, moody :)  I'm a joy to be around today, let me tell you.
Belly Button in or out? In-ish - it's hanging on by a thread these days.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody at the moment. Probably because of my answer to #2!
Looking forward to: Painting Emma's room next weekend and feeling a little closer to complete. 

I realize I'm slacking on the pics.  Hopefully I can pick it up in that area soon!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...