Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SMOOTHIES!

I love smoothies!  Here is some pics of my most recent fav recipe!

Cut up a mango! Sounds easy right?  Ain't that easy, so look up how to do it like a website like this: 

Cut up a pineapple, much easier, but google still helps and cut up a banana.  Half is enough.


This is what you get after your cutting:

Add a scoop (about 1/2 cup) of mango, pineapple, and half a banana to the blender. Then add this much ice (approximately): 
 Top it off with some pineapple juice:

about a 1/2 to 1 cup.

Blend it together and you get:

Delicious and 11 month old approved! :)

*I've also added kale/spinach mix to this smoothie and it's DELISH!  Turns it green, but doesn't overwhelm the flavor.

1 comment:

Send Flower Pakistan said...

Thanks for this useful post. I like smoothies a lot and for slimness achievement such fruit vegetable smoothies pretty much helping me. It's really amazing.

Blendtec

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...