I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I can not stop laughing every time I see it. This is from Christmas and she is in the middle of a cough and somehow I caught it.
I'M LAUGHING AS WE SPEAK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 Weeks
How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...
-
My box came yesterday!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun to receive the box and see what Tammy had picked out for me. She has a blog at htt...
-
So, I just got done my second appointment and please tell me they get less stressful? I went in and at first they couldn't find a heartb...
-
....to spill the beans! Emma is going to be a BIG SISTER! We've known for like 5 weeks now and I've been DYING to say somethi...
No comments:
Post a Comment