Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Car :)

We didn't necessarily NEED a new car.  However the Infiniti's backseat just isn't going to fit TWO CAR SEATS (AHHHHHHHHHHH).  So we looked and looked and DH haggled and haggled and it's official!

BEFORE

AFTER 

We got a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.  We love it!  My favorite part is the fact that it has an automatic trunk that opens AND closes.  Will make my life easier when #2 gets here.  Also remote start, heated seats (front AND BACK) and a heated steering wheel <-- unnecessary, but kind of cool. DH let me drive it to work today so I've been extra careful.  I love the handsfree phone, it sounds much clearer than the one in my car (Hyundai Sonata).  I do love my car, but new cars are always fun!

It's dark blue with black leather interior.  Hopefully I don't mess it up the kiddos don't mess it up too quickly.

Until next time!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...