Thursday, April 3, 2014

2nd Appt. with Baby #2

Technically it's my 3rd appt, because I needed an extra appt, because I freaked out about hearing the heartbeat again.  Piece of advice - if you are freaking out, call the doctor, they get it and they are happy to make you feel better! I promise :)

So we'll call this official appt. #2.  

Doctor did a quick ultrasound and baby popped right up.  They were moving all around, but I still held my breathe until I heard that wonderful little heartbeat.  154 bpm, which is right on track.  I asked a few questions about rough housing with Emma.  Doc says it's fine until about 6 months and I'll have to slow it down.  Emma's a rough little playmate, but I love laying on the floor with her and letting her climb all over me.  I'll miss it :(  Also had some questions about some stomach issues I have. It's TMI, but fortunately doc made me feel very comfortable and we have a plan to solve them all!

How far along: 13 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs. Just got weighed and I'm very happy with the results!
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity pants at all times now and maternity shirts most of the time, because I have them and it's easier.  I also just bought some very cute spring shirts from Kohls, so I love wearing them. If only spring would actually get here!
Sleep: Good.  I do get up around 3am every morning to pee, but with Emma sleeping through the night these days, I'd say sleep is GREAT!
Best moment this week: Sharing my great news with the world on facebook.  
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: No, just mainly food aversions.  I'm a VERY VERY picky eater right now.  
Gender: Thinking girl, but just got my form to schedule my scan!  In about 6-7 weeks we'll know!
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Being able to go for a nice long run.  I know I technically could run, but I'm so out of shape and right now is not the time to push myself. 
What I am looking forward to: Next Appointment and Emma' first birthday next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)



MY PRINCESS!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...