Wednesday, April 16, 2014

15 Weeks and 4 Days

How far along: 15 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2 - 5 lbs. Don't really think I've gained anything since my last appt, but popping out!
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity clothes 
Sleep: Sleep is good, just wake up around 2-3am every morning to pee and hear emma rustling around. 
Best moment this week: Emma's 1st Birthday of Course!
Movement: not yet, but I hear you can feel it earlier the second time around, so hoping for an early kick or two soon!
Food cravings: Haven't been having too many, however last night I got Lebanese Taverna and I ate more than I've eaten for dinner in the last 3 nights combined!  IT"S SO GOOD!!!!  Tried to get Emma to try something, but she simply picks it up and slyly moves her arm over and drops it on the floor like no one can see.
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Wine and Beer.  We went for a walk outside in the shopping center this weekend and people were just sitting around drinking outside and it made me miss those carefree days!
What I am looking forward to: Easter weekend and hopefully getting Emma in her cute little dress
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)


Baby is the size of a navel orange!
The average fetus at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and his proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now out measure his arms.


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...