Tuesday, June 3, 2014

STILL IN MY 20's :)



How far along: 22 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Well, good thing I would be happy if it was 9 or below, because it's 9!!! I gained 9 lbs. in

4 weeks (oops). Doctor was actually pretty ok with that, since it's only been 9 pounds the whole pregnancy, but let's try to not do that again in a four week period.
Sleep: Not great, but what are you gonna do? I officially wake up everyday at 3:30 am to pee. AT LEAST
Best moment this week: DH threw me a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY! It was so fun! Here are some pics:





AND, not only that, but DH is taking me to the beach on Friday to continue the celebration :)
Movement: This little boy NEVER STOPS MOVING. It's a love/hate relationship. I'm just hoping he's not getting me ready for what is to come when he comes out.
Food cravings: SWEETS! - Fortunately I got some pretty awesome sweets at my birthday party I am still enjoying!
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie, only getting shallower

What I miss: Wine to help me relax after a stressful day!
What I am looking forward to: Looking forward to getting baby's room ready!
Weekly Wisdom: Relax and Enjoy! as always :)

The three musketeers the morning after their sleepover!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...