Wednesday, May 28, 2014

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks 4 day
Total weight gain/loss: I'm estimating (hoping) around 5 lbs.  I have officially hit the GIVE ME ALL YOUR SWEETS phase and get weighed on Friday at my 22 week appointment, so as long as it's 9 or below, I'll be happy!
Sleep: Not great, but what are you gonna do? I officially wake up everyday at 3:30 am to pee. AT LEAST
Best moment this week: Has nothing to do with baby and everything to do with the fact that I had my iphone in my pocket when I went in Emma's pool with her and officially got a free one to replace it, which took much effort.  THANKS GRANT from APPLE!
Movement: This little boy NEVER STOPS MOVING.  It's a love/hate relationship.  I'm just hoping he's not getting me ready for what is to come when he comes out. 
Food cravings: SWEETS!
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie, but it's not too deep these days.
What I miss: Wine to help me relax after a stressful day!
What I am looking forward to: Looking forward to getting baby's room ready and having Brook and Scott visit this weekend and go out to dinner with them just adults. :)
Weekly Wisdom: Relax and Enjoy! as always :)

This weekend was not my best moment.  Broke my phone, spilled milk everywhere (don't worry I didn't cry), and got a pretty heft speeding ticket.  I've since remedied the phone and the milk and just had to suck it up and pay the ticket.  Here's to hoping my last 9 days in my 20's go a little better!  

LAST 9 DAYS IN MY 20's!  It's not that I don't want to be 30, AHHHHHHHH.  I just want to keep saying I'm in my 20's.  It sounds so much better!

This is from 20 weeks and it's just getting bigger and bigger!


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...