Tuesday, May 13, 2014

19 Weeks - Baby #2

How far along: 19 weeks 3 day
Total weight gain/loss: Gotta be around 5 lbs. I feel like when I eat, it's nothing but sweets!!!
Sleep: Not great, but what are you gonna do?
Best moment this week: Meeting Lindsay's second baby boy. - Pic Below  I also enjoyed mother's day and DH got me an hour and a half pre-natal massage, as well as a lovely card :)  I also got pampered all day!
Movement: Yes Yes yes. Feeling baby move all the time on the inside and feeling kicks on the outside from time to time.
Food cravings: Sweet & Salty
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Wine to help me relax after a stressful day!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the Gender on FRIDAY
Weekly Wisdom: Relax and Enjoy! as always :)

Ryan Mitman

Mother's Day Flowers From Emma

Our Mother's Day Breakfast Outfit :)


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...