Thursday, May 1, 2014

Appointment Update


Just about 18 weeks....


Today was my appointment at 8:30 am this morning. Met a doctor I don't remember meeting yet, but loved her like I love all the other ones :)   We heard the babies heartbeat and it was about 145 bpm.   It was very strong and very loud. Even the doctor said "they aren't shy". Which made me feel amazing!


Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs.  I actually lost 2 pounds from my last appt. which I was extremely happy about, but not too surprised since food isn't as fun to eat as it was the first time around.  Doctor said she wasn't worried since I hadn't lost all baby weight from #1.  So technically I am 10 lbs. up from my pre Emma weight. 
I also think I can stop the Maternity Clothes option, becuase it's just a YES from here on out.
Sleep: Sleep as been good.   I haven't been waking up to anything or anyone, which I can only imagine won't last forever. Thank you Emma for finally feeling better!!!!
Best moment this week: Knowing Emma is feeling better.
Movement: Yes! I am definitely feeling kicks on the inside!  Hoping to feel some on the outside soon!
Food cravings: SPICY STUFF, milk and pickles
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Wine to help me relax after a stressful day!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...