Monday, June 30, 2014

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: I'm gonna assume 15 - 20 lbs. 
Sleep: Not my fav.   Back pain is really in effect these days.
Best moment this week: Getting Emma into her big girl room!  She's still in her crib, but she's moving up in the world :)
Miss Anything? Wine and Beer and Champagne. 
Movement: Lots every day. 
Food cravings: Bread & Butter Pickles, which I hated before this pregnancy. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Awful back pain, heartburn, lots of Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think Happy 
Looking forward to: Having fun in the sun with Emma and trying to soak up every second of her and give her all of our undivided attention until that is impossible.

These are some pics of us having some fun in the basement :)






No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...